Cutting-edge XPO Game Festival drawing thousands to Tulsa
TULSA — Tulsa will soon become part of the gaming culture in a big way with the first ever XPO Game Festival, a three day festival unlike anything else in the central United States.
XPO is a festival for gamers, fans, developers and game industry leaders. Organizers expect thousands to gather in Tulsa Cox Business Center in downtown Tulsa September 23-25 for a packed expo floor, panels and speakers, and a first look at new gaming technology.
Attendees can sit in on panel discussions with guests from Blizzard, Epic Games, Daybreak Game Company, Boss Key Productions, GamesRadar+, and try out the HTC Vive and and Oculus Rift virtual reality headsets. Great games will be available to play before they’re available to the public, plus live concerts with incredible gaming musicians, tabletop gaming, tournaments, cosplay contests, a retro gaming lounge and general game badassery, organizers say. Additional highlights include a:
- Kickoff party featuring Brentalfloss on Thursday, September 22nd
- Live music throughout XPO, featuring Bit Brigade and Mega Ran
- After parties with live music in Downtown Tulsa on Friday & Saturday, September 23 & 24
- $10,000 Rocket League Tournament, produced by LegionBattles in conjunction with XPO
- The fabled Nintendo Playstation prototype on display – the holy grail of retro gaming
- A live escape room
- Laser tag arena
- Console Tournament with thousands of dollars in prizes
Tulsa embodies a spirit of innovation, competition and creativity, which makes it the perfect fit to celebrate one of the most vibrant and cutting edge industries in the world. Join the scene and register now at XPOTulsa.com.